Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mister's First Halloween

My little Mister was the cutest tiger around for Halloween - and he melted my heart every time I looked at him in that little costume.

We had a fabulous and busy Halloween - but the highlight for me was getting to visit all of my grandparents (4 of Mason's Great-Grandparents) the day before. They were all delighted to see my little guy and it was so good to get a chance to have each one of them to ourselves and chat for a bit. I also loved that Mason got a chance to bond a little with each of them as well. 

It was a very special day for me - my grandparents are as good as they come and my childhood is filled with memories with them. I am so blessed to have them in my life.

Our actual Halloween was filled with a morning at my work, a visit to Grandma Lynette, a lunch date with Dad (always the highlight of any day when we get to see our main man during the day), and an evening at the Jensen's.

I'm too lazy to rehash all the details for you - so you can just follow our adventures through pictures.

















4 comments:

Shannon said...

SO adorable, Jill! And your hair is getting so long! We need to see each other again soon. Love you!

Amy said...

He does make the cutest little tiger. Thanks for hanging out last night, wish I would have got to hang out a little longer, but trick or treating duties arised!

Unknown said...

he is so yummy!

Maga said...

He was the cutest TIGER in the Halloween Parade!!!