Saturday, March 1, 2008

Bravo Broadway

Earlier this week Scott called me and told me that he had bought tickets to "Bravo Broadway" and he wasn't going to be back in town to use the tickets so he said I could have them. I called my mom to see if she would be interested and we made plans to go.

We met at The Garden for dinner and enjoyed the view of our beautiful downtown and then headed to Abravanel Hall. The concert was a series of Broadway songs, such as "For Good" from Wicked, "All I Ask of You" and "Music of the Night" from Phantom "Don't Cry for me Argentina" from Evita (just to name a few), sung by three singers who have performed on Broadway. It was so much fun. I didn't know all of the songs, but the energy and entertainment of the singers made every song so much fun. I have always been a huge fan of musicals and enjoy the way music tells a story. It was an incredible evening and I was so glad that Scott let me use the tickets (I think my mom was glad he did too).

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog is loading slowly..

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

итак: мне понравилось! а82ч

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that exact make. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 320 bucks on every site. But definitively I set this site selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that particular model. The prices for the sneakers are around 170 dollars on every site. But finally I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the boots are all over 350 dollars on every site. But completely I found this locate selling them for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that singular brand. The prices as regards the boots are about 220 dollars on every site. But completely I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that exact make. The prices for the boots are about 210 bucks everwhere. But finally I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you say about it?

eco lodge said...

Hi buddy, firstly I would like to send greetings to all readers then I think that this information is amazing and very entertainment information, I was looking information about Bravo Broadway, and this information is very professional and I would like to have any update about, thanks for sharing!!