Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Job

Today at work it was officially announced that I have a new job. I am no longer going to be on the phones (YEAH!!!) and I am moving to Consumer Lending. For those of you who don't speak credit unionese, I am moving to the department that processes and underwrites loans for the credit union. I have been a loan officer and this is similar, but it will be approving loans that the branches can't approve and working with indirect loans from car dealerships. Minus a few disappointments at work, this is a good thing and I am going to be excited about it. I will move over in about a week and a half. Change is always good and this will be a nice change in my life.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Congrats! It is sad that I have to read about your new job on your blog! I can't believe you didn't tell us last night!